This is a first-come, first-serve opportunity. All applications will be treated with priority in the order we receive them. You application must be submitted between November 15th, and December 15th, 2020.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
See the FAQs below for answers to commonly asked questions.
Qualified businesses will need to complete an application and provide information about their general financial circumstances, identity, and detailed information about the expenses they incurred towards protecting employees and customers from the spread of COVID-19.
The grant seeks to cover 100% of your eligible business expenses until all funds are exhausted or the deadline of December 15th is reached.
If all expenses are deemed to be eligible, businesses that apply and meet the requirements can expect to receive a grant award, if funds have not been exhausted. All applications are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The grant funds will be disbursed to awardees by check, immediately after awarding.
What will happen if it is determined an awardee has used the funds for non business-related expenses?
Awardees are subject to audit and monitoring to ensure all funding is used for authorized purposes. If funds are applied to ineligible expenses, the awardee shall be liable for full restitution and repayment of all misused funds.
This does not include:
- Funds may not be requested or used for business expenditures previously covered by any other state or federal funds or private grants.
- Payroll and benefits expenses for employees unless their work duties are substantially dedicated to mitigating or responding to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
This does include:
- Expenses incurred as a result of business interruption caused by closures due to COVID-19.
- Expenses for acquisition of supplies and equipment, disinfection and sanitizing services, and other technical services necessary to protect employees and customers from the effects of COVID-19.
- Some examples include, but not limited to.
- Gloves, Masks, Face Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disposable Sanitizing wipes
- Sanitizing liquids/Disinfectants
- And similar supplies
- Spray bottles
- Check out screens & glass walls
- Keypad covers
- Sanitizing dispensers
- And similar equipment
The coverage period of the grant is between October 1st, 2020, and December 15th 2020.